Revit Architecture: Essentials
Revit Architecture: Essentials - 20 & 27 April & 4 May
Autodesk Revit Architecture software helps architects and designers work naturally, design freely, and deliver projects efficiently. Purpose-built for building information modelling (BIM), Revit Architecture helps you explore design concepts and forms, and better maintain your design data through documentation and construction. With parametric change technology any change you make is automatically updated throughout your project, keeping your design and documentation coordinated and more reliable. Share essential BIM data with your partners for a more collaborative, integrated building design process. Support a more efficient design process that enables improved sustainable design analysis, clash detection, construction planning, and material fabrication. This course is designed to teach delegates the basic principles of using Autodesk Revit Architecture and to explain some further techniques that can be used to improve the efficiency of producing drawings.
certificate of attendance.
Venues, Dates and Start times
- Coleg Sir Gar
- 20 & 27 April & 4 May
- 9.30 am - 4 pm
Who should attend
All attendees will be issued with training manual and an Autodesk course completion certificate.
The course is designed for contractors, architects, architectural technicians, and other CAD professionals who wish to take the step from 2D Cad into 3D Building Information Modelling.
Course content and learning outcomes:
On successful completion of the course you will be able to use the following Revit functions:
- Building Information Modelling, Exploring the User Interface, Starting a Project
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools, Datum Elements – Levels & Grids, Importing CAD Files
- Adding Columns, Drawing and Modifying Walls, Adding and Modifying Doors & Windows
- Loading Door & Window Types, Creating Curtain Walls, Grids & Panels, Creating Views
- Creating Floors & Opening, Adding Components, Reflected Ceiling Plans, Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Adding Stairs, Ramps and Railings, Construction Documents , Annotating Construction Documents
- Working with Tags & Schedules, Detailing in Revit Architecture
Number of participants minimum and maximum
min: 6 / max: 8
Coleg Sir Gar
This course is free for eligible individuals and companies working in construction and its supply network.
CITB registered companies may be eligible for grant aid