Academic staff regularly visit Norway to visit prospective students. We have a large number of students from Norway that study both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees on a variety of courses.
Once you have decided on a course that you wish to study with us, you need to check that you meet our standard entry requirements and English language requirements.
If you are still studying at your school or university you do not have to wait until you have finished your current course to apply to the University of Wales Trinity Saint David. We can make you a conditional offer based on the results you expect to achieve.
What Our Students' Say
I have never experienced a university with so much good equipment and facilities. The lecturers are very passionate about their teaching, this results in an extremely creative and energetic study environment
I decided to study at UWTSD because I had heard really good things about it from friends studying in Wales and because the art courses have a business side to them, which is really important for me
- Vitnemål fra den Videregående Skole (Leaving Certificate from Upper Secondary School)
- Bachelorgrad (Bachelor degree)
School certificates and certified transcripts must accompany your application.
- The University’s Royal Charter is the oldest in England and Wales after the universities of Oxford and Cambridge
- His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales became our royal patron in 2011
- The universities campuses are situated in various locations in and around Swansea City centre as well as rural town of Lampeter and Carmarthen. All of our campuses have friendly environments created by staff and students
- The region of South West Wales, where our Carmarthen, Lampeter and Swansea campuses are based is a much lower cost of living than some of the larger UK cities and London.