GO Wales: Achieve through Work Experience has been set up to help you to develop and refine your employability skills so that you can increase your chances of obtaining Graduate Level employment upon leaving university and reduce the chances of you becoming NEET (not in Education, Employment or Training).
We will help to set up Work Tasters (lasting up to 3 days) Work Experience (lasting from 3-20 days) and Paid Work Placement Opportunities (21-30 days) tailored specifically to each individual. We can help with travel expenses, lunch costs, reasonable adjustments in the work place and childcare costs if applicable. To be eligible to participate in the programme you must be:
- Under 25 at the point of registering on the programme
- Be in full time education studying a HE course (at an institution in Wales)
- Have legal right to live in the UK
And fall into one (or more) of the following categories:
- Have a BME background
- Have caring responsibilities
- Have been in care
- Come from a low Univeristy participation neighbourhood
- Have a Disability or Work Limiting Health Condition (WLHC)
If you would like to find out more about the programme and find out if you are eligible to take part please go to the following link www.gowales.co.uk OR get in touch with email@example.com and one of our Project Officers will be able to talk you through the process.
GO Wales Achieve through Work Experience is a European Social Fund Programme delivered by Universities in Wales.