This module is designed to give learners an understanding of the basic concepts of digital marketing, as well as develop and apply digital marketing skills within their specific work contexts.
Level: 4 / 5
Duration – 4 taught session
The module will focus on areas including:
- The various interpretations and understandings of digital marketing, and how it is applied within modern organisations
- The role of digital marketing within a business's wider marketing strategy and activities
- The practical and ethical implications of digital marketing
- The most common tools and techniques used in professional digital marketing
- Methods to plan, implement, measure, and review digital marketing strategies
Anyone looking to grow their business and engage with clients through digital marketing channels, or simply wishing to learn more about how digital marketing works in the modern business environment.
- The Digital Marketing module is practical, hands-on, and grounded in the real world experience of lecturers, allowing learners to gain invaluable digital marketing experience that they can take back to work.
- This module has been developed by digital marketing professionals, who have the most up-to-date information about the local, national, and international markets.
- The learning, teaching, and assessment of the Digital Marketing module can be tailored to the work situation of each individual learner, allowing concepts and knowledge developed in the classroom to be applied practically right away.
Learners will be assessed on a portfolio of work that includes the creation of digital marketing plans for the learners' workplaces, the implementation of those plans, and reflection on and assessment/analysis of those plans and their effectiveness.
- During your period of study you will be supported by a designated tutor.
- Once you have successfully completed the module you will gain 30 credits that you can put towards further study.