Once you have decided on a course that you wish to study with us, you need to check that you meet our standard entry requirements and English language requirements.
If you are still studying at your school or university you do not have to wait until you have finished your current course to apply to the University of Wales Trinity Saint David. We can make you a conditional offer based on the results you expect to achieve.
The university work with International Student Recruitment Agents who can assist you in your application process.
Alternatively, you can apply to the university directly, where an allocated international officer will help you through the applications process.
Undergraduate Programmes, applicants must have one of the following:
- Título de Técnico Superior / Técnico Universitario
- Successful completion of a recognised Foundation programme
- Completion of a suitable programme of study (e.g. International Baccalaureate)
Postgraduate Programmes, applicants must have Título/Grado de Licenciado/a / Título de (subject area)
School certificates and certified transcripts must accompany your application
For undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, applicants must have one of the following:
- A CEFR Level B2 in an English language test which is equivalent to a minimum of IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Completion of an academic qualification in the medium of English within 2 years prior to the start of your course at UWTSD, and have achieved a level of English equivalent to CEFR Level B2 in reading, writing, listening and speaking at the end of the course
- Completion of an academic qualification equivalent to a UK degree which was taught in English in a majority English speaking country
- Completed a course in the UK as a child student under Tier 4 or its predecessor route
For Foundation Art and Design and HND programmes, applicants must have one of the following:
- Confirmation that you have completed a Home Office Secure English language test and have achieved CEFR Level B2 which is equivalent to IELTS 6.0 overall and a minimum of 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking. Please see the Home Office website for a list of secure English language tests, or contact the International Centre, Academic Registry
- Confirmation that you have completed an academic qualification equivalent to a UK degree which was taught in English in a majority English speaking country
- Confirmation that you have recently successfully completed a course in the UK as a child student under Tier 4 or its predecessor route
You will need to provide evidence that you meet the required level of English Language.
Trinity College London is approved by the UK Home Office to provide Secure English Language Tests (SELTs) for Tier 4 student visas when taken in the UK.
Testing facilities are available at various centres across the world, and at SELT centres in the UK. For details of booking a Trinity ISE Secure English Language Test (SELT) please go to www.trinitySELT.co.uk.
We accept the Trinity English language qualification, for admission to our programmes. This test is a UKVI approved English language test, if the test has been taken in the UK.
- The University’s Royal Charter is the oldest in England and Wales after the universities of Oxford and Cambridge
- His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales became our royal patron in 2011
- The universities campuses are situated in various locations in and around Swansea City centre as well as rural town of Lampeter and Carmarthen. All of our campuses have friendly environments created by staff and students
- The region of South West Wales, where our Carmarthen, Lampeter and Swansea campuses are based is a much lower cost of living than some of the larger UK cities and London.