Academy Support Centre
Academy Support Centre
At University of Wales Trinity Saint David, we are committed to offering quality support and training to your Cisco Academy.
In order to achieve this, we offer the following:
- Training centres at our Mount Pleasant campus, including newly refurbished training lab.
- High specification PCs with large resolution touch-sensitive screens
- Extensive range of Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and WAN emulators
- Experienced qualified and motivated instructors able to deliver all current Cisco curriculum
- Dedicated website and Virtual Learning Environment
- Lecture theatres for large group meetings
- Comfortable refectory with extended opening hours
We offer three Academy Support packages - Basic, Standard and Premium
- Assistance in the initial set-up of new Cisco Academies
- Advice on the appropriate equipment purchases for your organisation and the classroom set-up at your location
- Advice on the appropriate curriculum for your students and the training requirements of your Cisco instructors
- Advice on administrative support both within your organisation and the support that is available from Anglia Ruskin University and Cisco
- On-going support for existing Cisco Academies
- Continuing advice on equipment, curriculum and administration for your organisation
- Communicating curriculum, technical and administrative updates from Cisco
- Assisting Academies with change initiatives
In addition to the Basic package, Cisco Academies will receive the following:
- Access to a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) for your instructors. This will provide advanced curriculum support, additional learning materials, news and updates.
- Our teaching staff will be available to your institute for guest lectures. Again this is subject to the availability of our staff and therefore pre-booking is essential.
- An annual visit to your institute from our teaching staff and/or our administration team, where appropriate. These visits will be tailored for your institute's needs.
- Open days for your students at Mount Pleasant campus, tailored for your institute’s needs. These days will focus on information, advice and guidance about Higher Education for your students with a particular focus on courses with Computing.
In addition to the Standard package, Cisco Academies will receive three weeks of classroom based training. This training can be used for more than one instructor from your institute. However the training must be undertaken by your institute before the end of the annual contract.