00647a & 00647b - Part Time Cleaners x2
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David is a dynamic and ambitious institution with campuses in Swansea, Carmarthen, Lampeter, London, and the Wales International Academy of Voice in Cardiff. The Carmarthen campus is a lively, friendly environment and is only a short walk away from the town centre and transport links.
We are advertising for two Cleaners on our Carmarthen campus:
- Part Time (15 hours per week, 52 weeks per year), Permanent
- There are two shift patterns available:
- - 06:00am to 09:00am early shift - Vacancy reference 00647a
- - 14:00pm to 17:00pm late shift - Vacancy reference 00647b
- £7.99 - £8.47 per hour / £6,250.54 - £6,625.14 per annum* (*pro-rata’d annual salary figures)
- Pro-rata holiday entitlement of 28 days per year
- USS Employer Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
About the Role
You will provide general cleaning duties at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, completing them in a thorough, accurate and timely manner with appropriate attention to detail. You will ensure machinery such as hoovers and buffers are used in compliance with Health & Safety requirements.
A crucial part of your role will be the requirement to provide excellent customer service, and to have the flexibility to support any areas of the Operations department in order to deliver an efficient customer focused service.
Full details of the role can be found in the Job Descriptions below.
You’ll strive to ensure the highest levels of service delivery. With a willingness to take a hands on approach, you’ll also be well-organised and able to work on your own initiative. Fundamentally, we’re looking for an individual who is interested in delivering a great experience for our students, staff and visitors.
How to Apply
To apply and be considered for the post(s) you will need to complete an application form, as CVs are only accepted as supporting documents to a completed form.
Campus: Carmarthen Campus
Application Deadline Date: 23.11.2017
Tel: 01267 676842