00735 - Catering and Conferencing - Shift in Charge
If you are:
Passionate about good customer service
then we’d love to hear from you!
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Catering and Conferencing Shift in Charge to join our friendly catering team on the Swansea UWTSD campus.
- Salary: Grade 2 / £16,654 - £18,263 pro rata per year
- Full Time (37 hours a week), which may include weekend shifts
- Fixed Term from 4th June 2018 to 31st October 2018
You’ll be overseeing the team of catering staff, which involves:
- basic training for portion control, till work and presentation
- supervising preparation and delivery of events, conferences and bar service
- organising and allocating staff rotas
- monitoring sales activity to identify customer preferences
As a Shift in Charge, you’ll also look after rotation and stock management. You’ll be providing hands-on service delivery and supervision, and support the catering team to deliver an excellent catering service for the University, and enhance the experience for our customers.
Full details of the role can be found in the Job Description below.
- 28 days annual leave per year, pro rata (plus 8 bank holidays & 4 University closure days, pro rata)
- Uniform provided
- Opportunities for learning & development
- USS Employer Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to work in a lively, friendly environment, located a short walk away from Swansea city centre and transport links
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to complete an application form (below) and return it to the HR department by 5pm on 25th April 2018.
Please note: CVs can only be accepted as supporting documents.
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview.
Campus: Swansea Campus
Application Deadline Date: 25.04.2018
Tel: 01267 676842