Sport, Health and Outdoor Education: Carmarthen
Challenge by Choice
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David has over 160 years’ experience in offering sport, outdoor and health related courses.
On the Carmarthen Campus, we offer the following undergraduate programmes:
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Sports Nutrition)
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Personal Training)
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Outdoor Fitness)
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Clinical Exercise Physiology)
- BSc Sport Therapy
- BSc Public Health
- BSc Health, Nutrition and Lifestyle
- BA Outdoor Adventure Education
- BA Physical Education
- Dip HE Nursing Studies and Health
Postgraduate provision includes the well-established MA Outdoor Education and more recent MA Physical Education.
Both MA programmes are offered via ‘blended learning’ delivery which includes two week-end workshops for each module, supported by distance learning and on-line support.
There is an exchange opportunity for the MA Physical Education programme with Greensboro University, North Carolina, USA.
There is also an opportunity for internationa students to study an MA Physical Education with QTS.
Full and part time opportunities are available for students to study at Doctorate level for a PhD within the discipline areas of Outdoor Education and Physical Education. Applicants interested in Doctoral level research should contact Dr. Andy Williams