Miss Beth Cummings BA, MSc, DipM, MCIM, Chartered Marketer
Programme Director Marketing Management, Business Portfolio Admissions Officer, FdA Work Placement Officer
Tel: 01792 481165
Lecturer in Business and Marketing. Teaching across a range of modules including Marketing, Management and Organisational Behaviour, Accountability for Business and Public Services.
Swansea Business School Admissions Officer
Over 16 year’s business development and marketing experience, working across a range of sectors for both private and public organisations. This practical experience has been transferred into Beth’s teaching where emphasis is placed on practical application and employability skills.
Chartered Institute of Marketing
Business and Management
- Marketing Essentials (level 4)
- Management and Organisational Behaviour (level 4)
- Accountability in the Public Sector (level 5)
- Behavioural Dynamics (level 4)
- Managing Marketing (level 6)
- Project Management (level 6)
- Assessing the Marketing Environment (level 4)
- Postgraduate Dissertation (level 7)
Beth has worked with a range of organisations on a consultancy basis. Focusing on supporting SME’s to achieve their marketing potential and business growth.