Ms Julie Potter Post Graduate Diploma In HRM Chartered Member CIPD
Programme Director CIPD Post Graduate Diploma in HRM & MA in HRM
Lecturer in HRM and Leadership
Tel: 01792 481233
Lecturer in Human Resource Management and Leadership, Management and Development. Teaching across undergraduate and post graduate qualifications on a range of topics.
Programme Director PGDip HRM and MA HRM
Prior to joining the team here at UWTSD in September 2017, I’ve had a varied career in Retail, and Human Resource Management in a range of sectors. Most recently I was a Talent Manager at Tata Steel Europe, based in Port Talbot but responsible for the talent agenda in many of their UK and European operations. This, along with my other experience, allows me to help students apply theoretical knowledge to real world application in a variety of organisational contexts.
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
I teach mainly on the topics of Human Resource Management, and Leadership, Management and Development.
- Organisational Behaviour (Level 4)
- Contemporary Human Resources in Practice (Level 6)
- Leadership & Management, Theory & Practice (Level 6)
- Resourcing and Talent Planning (Level 5 CIPD)
- Implementing Coaching & Mentoring (Level 5 CIPD)
- Designing Delivering and Evaluating Learning Provisions (Level 7)
- Resourcing and Talent Management (Level 7)
- Leading, Managing and Developing People (Level 7)
I am currently studying a Master qualification in Technology Enhanced Learning and am interested in how technology can help engage students with learning.
I am a qualified coach and mentor.