Mr Richard Sutton BSc(Hons), MSc, AMIMechE
Tel: +44 (0) 7890910044
- Lecturer of Mathematics, Engineering Science, Study Skills with Materials.
- Maths support centre co-ordinator.
- Lectures Mathematics and Study Skills on the BEng, BSc and HND full-time degrees/diplomas,
- Engineering Science for the BEng part-time degree.
- Runs a maths support centre for the University, to help students (particularly Engineering students) with Maths and Science.
Previous research has included the application of Computer Science to help detect harmful DNA patterns using approximate string searching theory, as well as statistical analysis of the effects of meteorological conditions on businesses in Wales.
External lecturer (for Engineering Science) on behalf of UWTSD for the International Foundation Programme (Inlingua).