You are automatically part of the alumni association as a former student of:
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- University of Wales Lampeter
- Trinity College Carmarthen
- Trinity University College
- Swansea Metropolitan University (and its predecessor institutions)
Transcripts can be requested from the UWTSD Academic Registry:
Due to Data Protection Legislation we are unable to divulge any addresses directly to a third party. We can however contact them on your behalf.
If you'd like to organise a reunion for your friends/halls/course/club or year group, please contact the alumni office. We can give advice on venues, mailing lists, accommodation and check to see with how many of your group we are still in contact.
is available to all alumni of the University of Wales Trinity Saint David. Its main purpose is to assist in identifying career objectives, whilst providing assistance and support to enable you to implement these objectives.
There are countless ways in which our alumni can help the current generation of students. These include:
- Mentoring a current student
- Offering a work placement
- Recruiting a student / fellow graduate to work for you
- Supplying a testimonial of your time at university
- Give a talk to current students about your career
- Donating the use of art/sports equipment
- Making a charitable donation
- Leaving a legacy
If you are interested in any of these things, please email us at email@example.com for further details
Yes! We always welcome the expertise and services of our graduates. If you feel that you can contribute in anyway, be it in kind, financially or by giving some of your time, please contact the Alumni Team to discuss how your contribution can make the greatest impact.
A gift is an investment for our current and future students as well as the institution itself. Every gift you make whatever its size will make a huge difference and your support is vitally important to our future. You can make a donation by contacting the Alumni Team - firstname.lastname@example.org