How to enrol Banner

Please note all courses are subject to sufficient numbers enrolling and therefore start dates may be postponed (certain courses fill quickly so you may be required to part-pay or pay in full at this stage). Once your course is confirmed as running you will receive instructions on methods of payment and information on formal enrolment when you will be required to complete a New Student Enrolment Form and provide copies of ID (Passport/Driving Licence/Birth Certificate) and Utility Bill plus one passport sized photo for your student card.

Reserving Your Place

To Register your interest and reserve a place on your chosen course please complete the Pre-Registration Form and return preferably by e mail to

Pre-Registration Form


Subsidised Places

Funded through the UWTSD Widening Access & Community Engagement Committee (WA&CE), Swansea College of Art may be able to offer Free or subsidised places for people who live in a Communities First area, are new to Higher Education and/or are in receipt of certain benefits. The Pre-Registration Form above acts as an application for subsidy – please indicate you wish to be considered by completing the form and e mailing

You may also be eligible for support through HEFCW’s FEE WAIVER SCHEME for Part Time students.

Financial Support