10 Great Reasons to Make an Appointment
10 great reasons to make a Careers Adviser appointment
- Understand how to maximise your future employability during your time at university
- Develop Careers ideas that are meaningful to you
- Widely accessible: Available 51 weeks in the year, including summer period via Email, Telephone, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, face to face appointments, group sessions, Careers events and more
- Additional work experience support for those eligible (GO Wales)
- Fed up of wasting time reading questionable on-line careers articles? Then let the Careers guidance professionals help you develop a more time efficient, focused Careers research technique
- 121 appointments provided in a friendly, supportive, confidential & non-judgemental environment
- Using a people-centred approach, we put you & your unique story, values & beliefs central to the whole thing
- Our guidance practice is professional body led, informed by decades of high-quality Guidance impact research
- Not just here for you when things are great; also here for you when you really need help or are in crisis
- ... and if you really do need a 11th reason:
'Equality is the result of human organization. We are not born equal'.
Hannah Arendt (Political Theorist), 1906-1975
'Employability is the result of human Careers guidance. We are not born Employable'.
Anon (UWTSD Careers Adviser), c2018