Did you know that your university Careers Service supports Academic units in the following way?
- 121 appointments for your students, 51 weeks of the year
- individual student support via Skype and E-guidance during vacation periods
- helping you interpret destination outcomes
- helping you stay connected with your graduates
- quality work experience provision for students eligible for the GO Wales programme
- range of tailored careers employability sessions for students
- advice on relating programme content to employability impact
- development of standalone or embedded employability content
- support from professionally trained, qualified & experienced careers guidance practitioners
- access to 3000 other UK HE careers professionals for advice and support as part of our professional body network (AGCAS)
- formal and informal reviews based on a code of practice
Why not contact your campus Careers Adviser for an informal 20 minutes’ chat to see what kind of support they already provide for other Academic units?