If you are driving to our Carmarthen Campus the postcode is SA31 3EP.
Parking on our Carmarthen campus is managed by Euro Car Parks and you will need a parking permit or to Pay By Phone, in order to park your car on campus.
You may apply for a parking permit via the Euro Car Parks online portal
Please see our Parking Frequently Asked Questions for more information on parking permits.
- Pay By Phone
If you choose to park on campus without a permit, then you will need to Pay by Phone and the following charges are applicable:
- Up to 30 minutes – Free to allow time for drop-off e.g. assignments or taking children to the crèche
- Up to 4 hours - £1.50
- 4 hours to 8 hours - £2.50
Please see the signage in the car park for details and information on how to Pay by Phone.
- Visitor Parking
Our campuses have great public transport links. Please see our Bus, Train and Bike sections above for more information on reaching our campus by public transport.
If you do need to drive to our campus, you will need to Pay by Phone on your arrival. Please see the signage in the car park for details and information on how to Pay by Phone.
- Parking Zones
In order to ensure a practical parking management solution, spaces on campus are divided into zones as shown on the Carmarthen Parking Maps. These include:
- Designated areas for staff (with a staff permit)
- Designated areas for blue-badge holders (marked in the car parks)
- Shared areas for staff and visitors who are required to pay for their space either via staff permit or pay and display / pay-by-phone.
- Designated areas for residential students (free to park with a student permit)
- Designated day (non-residential) student parking areas (free to park with a student permit)