Our Childhood & Education Studies programmes aim to prepare students with the knowledge and skills to work with children and learners of all ages and in a variety of settings.
With a range of courses available from those looking to work in the Early Years education to those wishing to explore the education sector in its broadest sense.
- Early Years Education and Care: Early Years Practitioner Status (BA)
- Early Years Education & Care: Daytime Programme (BA)
- Early Years Education & Care: Early Year Practitioner Status: Daytime Programme (BA)
- Early Years Education Care - 2 Years: Evening Programme (BA)
- Education Studies: Primary (BA)
- Education Studies (BA)
- Inclusive Education (BA)
- Inclusive Education (Foundation Degree)
- Education Studies: Additional Learning Needs & Inclusion (BA)
- Education Studies: Contemporary Learners & Learning (BA)
- Education Studies: International Perspectives (BA)
- Primary Education with QTS (BA)