Before Results Day
Step 1 – Be Prepared
- Make sure you have your UCAS track login details to hand.
- Check that the contact details you have given are correct.
- Be available on results day, and make sure you have access to a phone.
Step 2 - Check your status on UCAS Track
- Visit UCAS Track and log in to check your status. If you’re eligible for Clearing ‘Add Clearing Choice’ will appear on your profile page along with your Clearing number.
- Make a note of your Clearing number – you’ll need it when you call us.
- If you’re not sure what your UCAS Track status means, check out the UCAS guide.
Step 3 - Find Clearing Courses
If you are in Clearing, you’ll need to find a course you’d like to apply for. Check out the list of courses we have available through Clearing here.
Search below or browse the Subject Areas.
Step 4 - Call Us
- Call the clearing hotline on 0300 323 1828 to speak to our Registry team. Lines are open from 8am to 8pm on Thursday and Friday, 13 and 14 August, and in most cases, we will be able to make an ‘on the spot’ decision on whether we can offer you a place. You will also have an opportunity to speak to the admissions tutor for your chosen course to find out more about studying at UWTSD.
- If you are made an offer of a place on the phone, we will send you an email confirming the details, and giving a deadline for you to make a decision.
- If you'd like to find out more before making your decision, we have online taster sessions and virtual open days planned.
Step 5 - Confirm your acceptance
- To accept our offer you will need to log in to UCAS Track and enter the details as a clearing choice on your profile by the deadline we gave you.
- Once we have processed your application and confirmed that you have met any conditions we will then confirm your place and it will appear in your track profile as ‘Unconditional’.