Leading on Digital Pedagogy, developing and delivering leading digital learning content and deploying technology effectively for assessing student learning, differentiating delivery, and providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging digital learning experiences for our learners.
Leading on Design to support learning, marketing, and communications requirements. Resources include:
- Graphic Designers
- Print Services
- Video Production
- Photography and Visual Effects.
Leading the institution’s web development, the web services team manage and supports the central public facing bilingual website (www.uwtsd.ac.uk), and other associated websites. Services include:
- Web Design and Development
- Content Management System (CMS) training and management
- User Experience (UX)
- Content Design
- Website and Course Search
- Quality Assurance
- Governance and Accessibility.
Leading on design and creation of Extended reality content to support learning and teaching, marketing, and business developments. Areas of developments we are currently exploring:
- Extended Reality - Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- Immersive Rooms
- Interactive Virtual Tours