The Finance Department aims to support the University in planning, managing and maximising value by providing a cost effective, efficient and professional financial service which includes advice, direction, guidance and support to all members of the University in order to achieve its objectives in a sustainable, controlled and accountable way.
The Finance Department is responsible for production of the University’s Financial Statements and for regulation of all income and expenditure of the University. It also ensures systems of accounting and internal control are adequate and in accordance with prescribed regulations.
- Consolidated Financial Statements 31 July 2019
- Consolidated Financial Statements 31 July 2018
- Consolidated Financial Statements 31 July 2017
- Consolidated Financial Statements 31 July 2016
- Consolidated Financial Statements 31 July 2015
- Consolidated Financial Statement 2014
- Financial Statement 2013 (University of Wales Trinity Saint David)
- Financial Statement 2013 (Swansea Metropolitan University)
- Financial Statements 2012
- Employers Liability Certificate 2011
- Investing Your Student Fees