Are you thinking of starting a business? Or do you already have one?
Nothing beats the satisfaction of running your own business – following your passion to be your own boss, managing your own time, and making your own decisions.
Perhaps you dream of working for yourself, have a great idea for a new business but you worry about the risks involved in going it alone or you lack the confidence and skills you need to take the first step.
Maybe you run a successful start-up business and would benefit from some direction or you’d like to increase your skill-set through expert advice. You’re not alone. All business owners face the same challenges.
There’s FREE help and support at hand.
UWTSD can offer you:
- Creative Bubble – a shop and network to support student-led activities: pop - up shops, exhibitions, performance, fundraising, networking, meetings
- Help to start a business – Institutional and Welsh Government funded support
- One-to-One Meetings
- Intellectual Property and Creativity Workshops
- Opportunities to discuss, explore, and network with like-minded students and entrepreneurs
- Industry Links - projects, guest speakers and networking with businesses
- Enterprise Week events November 2020
- Extra-curricular activities - competitions, start-up workshops, meeting entrepreneurial alumni
- Inspirational speakers (including our entrepreneurial alumni)
Whether you are living in Wales or beyond, we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like more information then please contact our Enterprise Champion:
Tel: 01792 481152
View our most recent reports