David Cadman is a Quaker writer. He has held a number of professorial chairs and is now:
- Visiting Professor at University College London
- Visiting Professor at the University of Maryland
- Professor of Practice at the University of Wales Trinity St. David.
- Trustee of The Prince's School of Traditional Arts
- Fellow of The Temenos Academy, of which His Royal Highness is Patron.
David Cadman's recent publications include:
- Speeches and Articles 1968-2012, of which he was co-editor. This is a collection of speeches and articles by The Prince of Wales, published by the University of Wales
- Love Matters, published by Zig Publishing, 2014
- Finding Elsewhere, a collection of stories for our time, published by Zig Publishing, 2015 Why Love Matters, of which he was co-editor, published by Peter Land, 2016. His work can be found at lovematters.uk.com.