The Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship
Find out more about this incredible opportunity for International students from USA, India, Vietnam and the EU.
The Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship offers scholarships - each worth £10,000 - to study a full-time masters programme in Wales.
The scholarships are available to students from Vietnam, India, the USA and countries of the European Union.
This prestigious scheme is the first scholarship of its kind in Wales and is funded by the Global Wales Programme:
– a partnership between the Welsh Government, Universities Wales, The British Council and HEFCW.
Each University in Wales will be offering a minimum of three £10,000 scholarships under the scheme and you need to have already applied for a place to study an eligible postgraduate programme before they submit your scholarship application.
If you have already received an offer to study a postgraduate programme at UWTSD and you fit the eligibility criteria, you can submit the application via the Study in Wales website.
Please see the full Eligibility Criteria to check if these scholarships are right for you.
You can also see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information and common questions about the scheme.
To be eligible for the Global Wales Postgraduate scholarships, you must:
- Have submitted an application to study an eligible postgraduate programme at: University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
- be due to start your postgraduate programme during 2021.
- be classed as an overseas student for fee paying purposes.
- be a citizen of one of the following countries: USA, India, Vietnam and one of the listed EU countries.
Scholarships will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount and are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
If the amount of scholarship awarded is more than the cost of the tuition fees, the tuition fees will be covered in full and any remainder will not be issued.
Universities Wales reserves the right to update or amend scholarship awards without notice, based on the availability and quality of applications that are received.
Applications will be due by the end of June.