The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) can only accept Erasmus students from institutions in Europe with which we have relevant agreements.
This includes the previous agreements made by our founding institutions:
- Swansea Metropolitan University
- Trinity University College
- University of Wales Lampeter
For more information, please contact the Erasmus co-ordinator at your home institution to find out whether you are eligible to apply.
Our Erasmus Links
We have Erasmus study arrangements with a number of institutions in Europe:
- France: Universite de Bretagne Occidentale
- Italy: Università di Bologna
- Norway: University of South-Eastern Norway
- Norway: Volda University College
- Spain: Escola Superior de Disseny (ESDA) Llotija Barcelona
- Spain: Universitat Rovira I Virgili (Tarragona)
- Sweden: Linköpings University
How to Apply
All Erasmus students must apply to the University for Admission
- You should also provide evidence of your qualifications. If these documents are not in English, you must obtain a certified English translation.
- If you require further advice on Erasmus+ (UG student mobility) please contact Erasmus@uwtsd.ac.uk