The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) can only accept Erasmus students from institutions in Europe with which we* have relevant agreements.
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020 EN-261778
Our Erasmus Links
We have Erasmus study arrangements with a number of institutions in Europe:
- France: Universite de Bretagne Occidentale
- Italy: Università di Bologna
- Norway: University of South-Eastern Norway
- Norway: Volda University College
- Spain: Escola Superior de Disseny (ESDA) Llotija Barcelona
- Spain: Universitat Rovira I Virgili (Tarragona)
- Sweden: Linköpings University
For more information, please contact the Erasmus co-ordinator at your home institution to find out whether you are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
All Erasmus students must apply to the UWTSD for Admission.
- You should also provide evidence of your qualifications.
- If these documents are not in English, you must obtain a certified English translation.
- If you require further advice on Erasmus+ (UG student mobility) please contact Erasmus@uwtsd.ac.uk
Contact our International Team
If you require more information please contact:
Executive International Officer
Tel: 0044 (0) 7770 998595
*UWTSD also accept students under the previous agreements made by our founding institutions:
- Swansea Metropolitan University
- Trinity University College
- University of Wales Lampeter