At University of Wales Trinity Saint David, we offer outstanding facilities and support in order to train your Cisco instructors.
- Training centres in the IQ, including a newly built networking and security training lab.
- High specification PCs
- Extensive range of Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and WAN emulators
- Access to our NETLAB facilities
- Experienced qualified and motivated instructors able to deliver all current Cisco curriculum
- Dedicated administration and support staff
- Dedicated website and Virtual Learning Environment
- Lecture theatres for large group meetings
Classes will be made available online six weeks prior to the classroom-based activity. Email, telephone, WebEx and Skype support will be available during these six weeks.
Whilst attending the classes, attendees will have access to free parking (subject to availability), lunch and other refreshments.
Upon successful completion of the class, instructors will receive 12 months of support for the following:
- Help Instructors understand lab equipment requirements.
- Assist in answering instructors' curriculum, assessment, or lab exercise questions.