Welcome to Microsoft Teams Training & Online Guides
Here you'll find a range of intuitive Online Training along with some Online User Guides created by Microsoft to help you get the most out of using Microsoft Teams.
All students & staff have access to Microsoft Teams, simply login with your university email address and password.
To get started with Microsoft Teams, we recommend you:
- Watch the two short videos below Welcome to Microsoft Teams and Get your team up and running
- Complete the quick Microsoft Teams Interactive Demo
- Download the Microsoft Teams Quick Start Guide PDF
- Download the Microsoft Teams App for you device
- Browse the range of Online Training Guides below to familiarise yourself and get the most out of Teams
Welcome to Microsoft Teams.
Below you'll find a range of useful and intuitive Microsoft e-lessons including short informative videos, training courses and use cases for students, educators and researchers.
Visit the Microsoft Getting Started with Teams YouTube playlist or click a video from the playlist below.
- Welcome to Microsoft Teams
- Use the command box
- Go-to guide for Team owners
- Overview of Teams and Channels
- Start chats and make calls
- Add tools with tabs
- Work in channels
- Create instant meetings with Meet Now
- Manage meetings
- Record a meeting
You can also visit the Micrsoft Teams YouTube Channel to see a wide range of videos.
Join a Microsoft Teams meeting from your calendar or from an email invitation. You don't need to install any software as Teams works in your web browser but we do recommend downloading the Teams app for an improved experience.
Visit the Microsoft Teams tips & tricks website to learn a range of useful tips & tricks.
Visit the Microsoft Teams Help Centre for a range of self-help, online classes and training.
Visit Microsoft Teams End User Training page for guides on how to use every aspect of Microsoft Teams.
Visit the Microsoft Introduction to Microsoft Teams website to sign up for this online course which has a range or useful modules.