00996 & 00997 - Hourly Paid Lecturers (Industry 4.0 Technologies, and Innovation Management)
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) is looking to appoint a pool of suitably qualified and experienced individuals to work at our Swansea Waterfront campus as:
- Hourly Paid Lecturers in Industry 4.0 Technologies (I4.0:Wales Project) (vacancy reference 00996) with interest in the following areas, Advanced Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Robotic Applications, Control Systems, PLC programming, Cyber-security, Industrial Internet of Things, Data analytics and Programming; and
- Hourly Paid Lecturers in Innovation Management (IIM Project) (vacancy reference 00997) with interest in innovation capture and management and commercialization of innovation.
Funded through the European Social Fund (ESF), the I4.0 Wales and IIM Projects form part of a suite of EU funded projects which have been developed by UWTSD.
Post holders are expected to:
- offer teaching and support to students in a variety of learning settings, from seminar and small group tutorials to large lectures, workshops, placements and online
- design and develop teaching materials (including online resources), assessment methods and criteria, for individual modules or modules within the specified subject area
- supervise the work of students, providing advice on study skills, research methods, assessment and dissertation work; and
- offer appropriate advice, feedback, support, and encouragement to students
An honours degree and a postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline are essential criteria for the roles, along with experience in teaching, delivery, assessment and student support in a relevant subject area.
Full details, including the Person Specification for the roles, can be found in the Job Descriptions below.
Please note: in order to apply and be considered for the posts you will need to complete an application form, as CVs are only accepted as supporting documents to a completed form.
As part of any recruitment process, UWTSD collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Please refer to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice, here: www.uwtsd.ac.uk/jobs/
Salary: £38.19 - £44.24 per hour
Application Deadline Date: 24.04.2020
Tel: 01792 481277