00996 & 00997 - Hourly Paid Lecturers (Industry 4.0 Technologies, and Innovation Management)
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) is looking to appoint a pool of suitably qualified and experienced individuals to work at our Swansea Waterfront campus as:
- Hourly Paid Lecturers in Industry 4.0 Technologies (I4.0:Wales Project) (vacancy reference 00996) with interest in the following areas, Advanced Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Robotic Applications, Control Systems, PLC programming, Cyber-security, Industrial Internet of Things, Data analytics and Programming; and
- Hourly Paid Lecturers in Innovation Management (IIM Project) (vacancy reference 00997) with interest in innovation capture and management and commercialization of innovation.
Funded through the European Social Fund (ESF), the I4.0 Wales and IIM Projects form part of a suite of EU funded projects which have been developed by UWTSD.
We are looking for individuals who can:
- offer teaching and support to students in a variety of learning settings, from seminar and small group tutorials to large lectures, workshops, placements and online
- design and develop teaching materials (including online resources), assessment methods and criteria, for individual modules or modules within the specified subject area
- supervise the work of students, providing advice on study skills, research methods, assessment and dissertation work; and
- offer appropriate advice, feedback, support, and encouragement to students
- Salary: £38.19 - £44.24 per hour
- Opportunities for learning & development
- USS Employer Pension Scheme
You will need to hold an honours degree and a postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline. You should also have experience in teaching, delivery, assessment and student support in a relevant subject area.
Further details, including the full Person Specification, can be found in the Job Description below.
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to complete an application form (below) and return it to the HR department by 12noon on 1st September 2020. CVs are only accepted as supporting documents. Successful applicants will be invited to be interviewed.
For queries, please contact Human Resources on 01792 481277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of any recruitment process, UWTSD collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Application Deadline Date: 01.09.2020