01004 - Operations Administrators x2 (Birmingham Learning Centre, Quay Place)
Full Time (Monday - Thursday), Fixed Term for 12 months in the first instance
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David is looking to appoint two suitably experienced individuals for the posts of Operations Administrator at our brand new Birmingham Learning Centre, Quay Place.
You will be supporting the Centre in its front of house and administrative needs.
Main duties are likely to include:
- Providing and maintaining an effective reception / helpdesk service for all clients
- Providing and maintaining an effective switchboard operation at all times
- Undertaking Event, Conference and Room Booking administration and support
- Arranging, servicing and supporting internal and external meetings including coordination of information and diaries
- Meeting and greeting contractors and internal and external customers for day to day business and functions
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail / deliveries
- Undertaking day to day administration including updating access cards, mail franking and general filing
- Undertaking departmental administration including the recording of absences, leave, time in lieu, training / personal development activities, timesheets, and rota administration
You will need to have a good level of general education, and experience in providing high quality administrative support and customer service.
Further details, including the full Person Specification for the role, can be found in the Job Description below.
Please note: in order to apply and be considered for the posts you will need to complete an application form, as CVs are only accepted as supporting documents to a completed form.
As part of any recruitment process, UWTSD collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Please refer to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice, here: www.uwtsd.ac.uk/jobs/
Proposed interview date: w/c 4th November 2019
Salary: £19,612 - £21,814 per annum
Application Deadline Date: 28.10.2019
Tel: 01792 481277