01036 - Industry Engagement Co-ordinator
Part Time (0.8 FTE), Permanent
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David is looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced individual for the post of Industry Engagement Co-ordinator to support and promote the Institute of Management and Health’s Business and Management programmes in its delivery of high quality and innovative teaching and learning with, and within, industry. The role will be based at our Swansea Business campus.
The post is primarily concerned with enhancing student engagement with industry, by sourcing and co-ordinating placements, internships and industry-focused projects. Promotion of activities through digital marketing is a key aspect of the role. You will be expected to:
- Create new learning opportunities for students through sourcing and supporting a variety of internships, placements and projects in business related areas
- Take a leading role in the administration of, and compliance with health and safety matters, including risk assessments relating to field trips, placement and internships
- Promote Institute activities through a variety of digital marketing tools
- Develop and maintain content within the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) for specific modules and programmes
- Support the delivery of the business portfolio by working closely with lecturers to create innovative learning experiences
- Organise and co-ordinate ad-hoc income generation activities. e.g. summer schools
- Contribute towards provision of the Institutes extra-curricular activities
Further details, including the full Person Specification for the role, can be found in the Job Description below.
For informal enquiries, please contact Dr Maggie Inman, Assistant Dean Margaret.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: in order to apply and be considered for the post you will need to complete an application form, as CVs are only accepted as supporting documents to a completed form.
As part of any recruitment process, UWTSD collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Please refer to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice, here: www.uwtsd.ac.uk/jobs/
Proposed interview date: w/c 09.12.2019
Salary: £26,715 - £30,046 pro rata per annum
Application Deadline Date: 02.12.2019