01122 - Lecturer (Marketing and Research Methods)
Full Time, Permanent
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David is looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced individual for the post of Lecturer (Marketing and Research Methods) within the Institute of Management and Health at our Swansea campus.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who can:
- Offer teaching and student support at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Deliver innovative, engaging, practice-led seminars and workshops to a diverse student body
- Design and develop teaching materials, assessment methods and criteria, for individual modules or modules within a specific subject area
- Supervise the work of students in a timely, professional and supportive manner, providing necessary advice on study skills, research methods, assessment and dissertation work
- Offer appropriate advice, feedback, support, and encouragement to students, in both an academic and personal tutor role
- Engage in continuing professional development and enhancement
- Salary: £35,845 - £41,526 per annum
- 35 days annual leave per year (plus 8 bank holidays & 4 University closure days)
- Opportunities for learning & development
- USS Employer Pension Scheme
You should have a good honours degree and an earned Doctorate in a relevant discipline. We are looking for individuals with experience in teaching, delivery, assessment and student support across a diverse student body, and up-to-date work experience in Marketing.
Further details, including the full Person Specification, can be found in the Job Description below.
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to complete an application form (below) and return it to the HR department by 12noon on 9th April 2020. CVs are only accepted as supporting documents. Successful applicants will be invited to be interviewed.
For informal queries relating to the job role, please contact Dr Maggie Inman, Assistant Dean Margaret.firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other queries, please contact Human Resources on 01792 481277 or email@example.com
As part of any recruitment process, UWTSD collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Application Deadline Date: 09.04.2020