01176 - Marketing Recruitment Officer
Full Time, Permanent
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David is looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced individual for the post of Marketing Recruitment Officer. You will work remotely whilst the current COVID-19 situation necessitates working from home, but your primary location will be in either Carmarthen or Swansea.
You will support the Marketing Unit with the planning, organisation and delivery of creative marketing and recruitment campaigns that attract undergraduate and postgraduate applicants to study with the University. You will focus strongly on non-core recruitment projects that meet Institutional objectives, such as supporting progression to UWTSD and higher education more generally, whilst providing support in the administration, organisation and reporting of events.
You will be under the line management of the Head of Marketing and will be expected to build close professional relationships with managers and colleagues to ensure a proactive and creative approach to all the University’s marketing activities.
You will support the wider marketing team as and when required, contributing to achieving University targets, including attending and assisting at UWTSD Open Days and other recruitment projects and events.
Main duties will be to:
- Assist in building and maintaining excellent relationships with schools and colleges, particularly engaging with various learning providers such as sixth forms and colleges
- Support and assist at the University’s flagship events such as Open Days and UCAS Fairs, ensuring the effective promotion of such events
- Create and implement other community outreach opportunities as part of the University’s wider student recruitment strategy
- Support with the building of strong links to raise participation to higher education from low progression areas
- Assist with specified campus-based projects, project planning and coordinating cross-functional staff to ensure an effective and timely delivery
- Undertake analysis to inform and review location-based campaigns
- Salary: £26,715 - £30,046 per annum
- 28 days annual leave per year, pro rata (plus 8 bank holidays & 4 University closure days, pro rata)
- Opportunities for learning & development
- USS Employer Pension Scheme
You will need to hold a degree level qualification (or equivalent), and a professional qualification in marketing (or other related field). You should also have:
- Previous experience of working in a marketing environment
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Experience of presenting to high level audiences
- Networking, negotiating and influencing skills with senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing a budget
- Evidence of capability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent IT skills
Further details, including the full Person Specification, can be found in the Job Description below.
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to complete an application form (below) and return it to the HR department by 12noon on 26th October 2020. CVs are only accepted as supporting documents. Successful applicants will be invited to be interviewed.
Previous applicants need not apply.
For queries, please contact Human Resources on 01792 481277 or email@example.com
As part of any recruitment process, UWTSD collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Application Deadline Date: 26.10.2020