The Main Library and Roderic Bowen Library and Archives are situated in the south-west quadrant of the campus. The entrance is opposite the Canterbury Building. The IT Service Desk and Alister Hardy Religious Experience Research Centre are also located in the building
Study Spaces Open Access PCs Soft seating Water fountain Toilets
Lampeter Library provides access to a range of flexible learning spaces to support all of our students.
31 20 1
43 2 5
17 4 1 1
- Accessible entrance at the front of the library building
- Lift access to all floors
- Accessible toilets available on mezzanine floor
- There are book collections on the upper and lower floors
- The lower floor also has pamphlets, journals, extra-large books, and archives and special collections
- Lockers are located on the mezzanine floor, six of them are loanable for three weeks, while two of them are loanable for one day
- The Library desk, self-service and self-returns are located on the mezzanine floor
- A vending machine managed by Catering services staff is available on the mezzanine floor
- There is a book drop outside the library main entrance for book returns
- The mezzanine floor contains space for display boards and exhibitions
All study rooms have wireless internet access. Please note that study rooms are only available during our opening times.
Bookings must be made before 8pm on the day before the reservation is due to start so that a list of bookings can be generated. Bookings made after this time will not be honoured.
To maximise availability of study rooms for all students, please note the restrictions below:
- Maximum booking length: 3 hours
- Bookings may be placed up to 21 days in advance
- Bookings for the same room cannot be placed within 2 days of each other
Visitors: Walk-in access to online resources
Staff and students from other universities or members of the public are able to use a limited selection of our online resources. For more information please see the Walk-in Access section.