The Main Library and Roderic Bowen Library and Archives are situated in the south-west quadrant of the campus. The entrance is opposite the Canterbury Building. The IT Service Desk and Alister Hardy Religious Experience Research Centre are also located in the building
Study Spaces Open Access PCs Soft seating Water fountain Toilets
Lampeter Library provides access to a range of flexible learning spaces to support all of our students.
31 20 1
43 2 5
17 4 1 1
- Accessible entrance at the front of the library building
- Lift access to all floors
- Accessible toilets available on mezzanine floor
- There are book collections on the upper and lower floors
- The lower floor also has pamphlets, journals, extra-large books, and archives and special collections
- Lockers are located on the mezzanine floor, six of them are loanable for three weeks, while two of them are loanable for one day
- The Library desk, self-service and self-returns are located on the mezzanine floor
- A vending machine managed by Catering services staff is available on the mezzanine floor
- There is a book drop outside the library main entrance for book returns
- The mezzanine floor contains space for display boards and exhibitions
All study rooms have wireless internet access. Please note that study rooms are only available during our opening times.
Study Rooms Upper Floor
Study Rooms Lower Floor
For more information about study rooms please visit our click and sit page.
Visitors: Walk-in access to eResources
Staff and students from other universities or members of the public are able to use a limited selection of our eResources. For more information please see the Walk-in Access to E-resources section.