Travelling by Car
If you are driving to our Lampeter campus the postcode is SA48 7ED.
Parking on our Lampeter campus is managed by Euro Car Parks and you will need a parking permit or to Pay By Phone, in order to park your car on campus.
You may apply for a parking permit via the Euro Car Parks online portal: http://ecp.permit.eurocarparks.com
Pay By Phone
If you choose to park on campus without a permit, then you will need to Pay by Phone and the following charges are applicable:
- Up to 30 minutes – Free to allow time for drop-off e.g. assignments or taking children to the crèche
- Up to 4 hours - £1.50
- 4 hours to 8 hours - £2.50
Please see the signage in the car park for details and information on how to Pay by Phone.
Our campuses have great public transport links. Please see our Bus, Train and Bike sections above for more information on reaching our campus by public transport.
If you do need to drive to our campus, you will need to Pay by Phone on your arrival. Please see the signage in the car park for details and information on how to Pay by Phone.
- Designated areas for staff (with a staff permit)
- Designated areas for blue-badge holders (marked in the car parks)
- Shared areas for staff and visitors who are required to pay for their space either via staff permit or pay and display / pay-by-phone.
- Designated areas for residential students (free to park with a student permit)
- Designated day (non-residential) student parking areas (free to park with a student permit)