We offer a full curriculum of Digital and Information Literacy sessions, as part of our InfoSkills programme.
Skills covered include:
- Referencing & Plagiarism
- Critical Evaluation
- Conducting a literature review
Information Literacy & Research
- Developing effective search strategies
- Finding academically creditable information
- Using statistics
Digital Literacy & Capabilities
- Assessing your digital footprint
- Managing your online presence
- Advanced Internet & database searching
Full details of all session, including learning outcomes is available via our InfoSkills page.
To book a session please contact your Academic Liaison Librarian, who will be able to advise you further about what may be appropriate for your students.
If you are unsure who to contact or require further information please email email@example.com