Research, Innovation and Enterprise Services and Library and Learning Resources are running a programme of staff development events.
If your Faculty or Research Group require additional training please contact us at email@example.com and we will discuss a bespoke course.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) - details of 10,000 fully OA journals
- Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB) - 2000 academic open access books from 64 publishers.
- OpenDOAR - directory of academic open access repositories.
- Predatory journals and publishers - Manchester University guide to checking credibility of unfamiliar titles
- SHERPA Juliet (funder policies)
- SHERPA Romeo (journal policies)
- SHERPA FACT (Funders & Authors Compliance Tool)
- OAPEN-UK A collaborative research project gathering evidence to help stakeholders make informed decisions on the future of open access scholarly monograph publishing in the humanities and social sciences (HSS)