View a variety of virtual exhibitions showcasing our rare and unique books and manuscripts.
200 Biographies Celebrating Lampeter's Bicentenary
As a part of the Bicentenary celebrations, staff within the Library and Learning Resources team undertook a project to explore the lives of our Lampeter alumni and staff. Their project provides information on those who have made their mark across all walks of life including Academia, the Armed Forces, The Arts, Religion, Education, Sports and Entertainment and other areas.
200 biographies Celebrating Lampeter's Bicentenary >
St Davids Cathedral
The Early Years of Trinity College the 'friendly college'
- The Philanthropist and the Architect: John Scandrett Harford and Charles Robert Cockerell.
- St David's College during the Swinging Sixties
- George IV
- Sunday Socials, Studying and Smoking Parties. Student Life in the Early Years of St David's College
- Thomas Phillips
- St David’s College, Toc H and the Knutsford Ordination School
- Travellers to Snowdonia
- St David's College and its Missionary Heritage
- Monk's Blood Manuscript
- 'Ladies? - Impossible!' The first women at St David's College & Trinity Training College
- Bowdler Tract Collection
- Bishop Burgess - His college and library
- Captain Cook and the Endeavour
- Trinity and St David during the Second World War
- Charles Norris
- Conrad Gesner's Historia Animalium and Fischbuch
- The early years of St David’s College Dramatic Society
- William Gilpin and the picturesque
- A tour around St David's College
- The professor, his aunt (and a dog) go climbing
- The Art of the Book
- The search for the Northwest Passage
- The Rediscovery of Pompeii and Herculaneum
- James Watt and the Steam Engine
- Queen Victoria
- Greetings from Wales
- Hannah More