Publishing process & guidance
What is the submission process?
We have made the process as easy as possible:
- Open call for papers (to staff and students);
- Students to submit basic details via Moodle or to their tutor or Head of School.
- Faculty discuss and decides on an article to be submitted, and academic to act as a sponsor for the students work;
- Faculty to contact student to clarify they are happy to work towards publication.
- Student then works with the sponsor to adapt the paper to the journal guidance.
- Once both are happy, it is submited.
- The Editorial Board will then compile the journal and send it to print.
Links to the submission area on Moodle are available here:
The guidance document and submission form can also be found on Moodle.
If you have a question please email - email@example.com