The University of Wales Trinity Saint David has a vibrant cohort of student from Saudi Arabia who have become an integral part of our Swansea campus since 2008 which includes students undertaking undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programmes.
Once you have decided on a course that you wish to study with us, you need to check that you meet our standard entry requirements and English language requirements.
If you are still studying at your school or university you do not have to wait until you have finished your current course to apply to the University of Wales Trinity Saint David. We can make you a conditional offer based on the results you expect to achieve.
The university works with an International Student Recruitment Representative and Recruitment Agents who can assist you in your application process.
Alternatively, you can apply to the university directly, where an allocated international officer will help you through the applications process.
Undergraduate Programmes, applicants must have one of the following:
- Diploma from a Technical College / Vocational Institute / Health College or Institute
- Completion of a recognised Foundation programme
- Associate degree (may be considered for advanced entry to certain programmes)
Postgraduate Programmes, applicants must have a Bachelor Degree
School certificates and certified transcripts must accompany your application
- The University’s Royal Charter is the oldest in England and Wales after the universities of Oxford and Cambridge
- His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales became our royal patron in 2011
- The universities campuses are situated in various locations in and around Swansea City centre as well as rural town of Lampeter and Carmarthen. All of our campuses have friendly environments created by staff and students
- The region of South West Wales, where our Carmarthen, Lampeter and Swansea campuses are based is a much lower cost of living than some of the larger UK cities and London.
"I studied the university’s International Foundation Programme before coming onto the degree. I like the people here and the staff are very friendly, it was an important reason for me to carry on studying at UWTSD once I completed the International Foundation Programme". Meshal Faisal M Almutairi, BEng Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
"Swansea City is a nice place to study and people here are very friendly. The university has great resources, everything I need to learn to be a good engineer in the future". Abdulla Nasser Al-Kaabi, BEng Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering