Once you have decided on a course that you wish to study with us, you need to check that you meet our standard entry requirements and English language requirements.
If you are still studying at your school or university you do not have to wait until you have finished your current course to apply to the University of Wales Trinity Saint David. We can make you a conditional offer based on the results you expect to achieve.
The International Office and academic staff frequently visit Canada throughout the year to meet prospective students.
Students can apply thorough UCAS or can apply to the University directly, we will help you through the applications process.
For further information please contact, Kath Griffiths K.Griffiths@uwtsd.ac.uk
You can find further information on Study Abroad here.
Minimum Entrance requirements for undergraduate courses vary according to the program and the background of the applicant.
High School Diploma.
To be eligible for entry to a postgraduate degree programme candidates must hold a Bachelor Degree, or its equivalent, from a recognised University/College of Higher Education. Please note that Entry requirements vary between
GPA 2.5 (out of 4.0)
To apply for study abroad
To apply please fill in the international application form from the website http://www.uwtsd.ac.uk/international/study-abroad-and-exchange/inboundstudy-abroad and return it with:
- A statement of why you want to be considered for the program
- Two faculty recommendations from your home institution
- Transcript of grades from your home institutions (Minimum GPA 2.5)
- Approval for you to study abroad from Study Abroad Advisor or Dean of Student Life
- Two passport sized photographs.
Degree completion (2+2 / 2+1)
If you are a student at a community college on a diploma or Associate degree you may be eligible for degree completion at UWTSD.
Fee reduction available for students studying at one of our partner institutions.
- The University’s Royal Charter is the oldest in England and Wales after the universities of Oxford and Cambridge
- His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales became our royal patron in 2011
- The universities campuses in Swansea, Lampeter and Carmarthen. Full details on the campus location can be found in our North American brochures.
- The region of South West Wales, where our Carmarthen, Lampeter and Swansea campuses are based is a much lower cost of living than some of the larger UK cities and London.
“When I graduated from the University of Waterloo in Canada with an Honours Bachelor of Arts in English Rhetoric and Professional Writing, I started looking at MA programmes abroad; I was especially drawn to the MA Creative Writing programme at Trinity Saint David, which offered the opportunity to work on the programme's anthology as a contributor and potentially an editor. This was one of the best decisions I've ever made “ Laura Baker, MA Creative Writing
“The International Office Staff and the International Student Buddies are some of the friendliest people I’ve ever met. They are super fun and helpful, which really isn’t hard to find in this place”. Paula Broderick, BA Acting