The Self-Service Password Reset portal enables all students & staff to reset their password without having to contact the IT Service Desk.
If you need to reset your password, you can reset it yourself using the link below.
Important Information: If you do not have Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) enabled, the above password reset portal service will not currently work for you.
- All students who enrolled before 21st June 2020 do not have MFA enabled by default and will need to self-register for MFA as detailed below
- All students who enrolled after 22nd June 2020 have MFA enabled by default
- All Staff have MFA enabled by default
To register for MFA and enable access to the Password Reset Portal, you will need to:
- Do you know your password?
- If you do not know your password - Telephone our IT Service Desk 24/7/365 on 0300 500 5055 and request a password reset.
- If you do know your password, proceed to the next step
- Click here to register for MFA which will also provide access to the Password Reset Portal
- Find out more about MFA including our setup guides by visiting our MFA webpage
If you aren't able to reset your password or need help, call us 24/7, 365 days a year on 0300 500 5055 and we'll be able to reset your password for you.