The Public Services Portfolio of programmes prepares students to work in the public and legal sector and police and criminal justice professions. Volunteering in professional practice is an integral feature of all the degrees and leads students into employment.
Find yourself conveniently located in the city-centre and yet just a short walk from a stunning beach when you study the Public Services portfolio at UWTSD in Swansea.
The integration of theory and practice are key features of the Public Services and Policing degrees, and they work closely with the fire service, the police and prison services.
- Criminology and Criminal Justice (BSc, DipHE, CertHE)
- Criminology and Policing (BSc)
- Emergency Preparedness and Civil Protection (CertHE)
- Law and Business (BA)
- Law and Criminology (BA)
- Law and Legal Practice (BA)
- Law and Policing (BA)
- Law and Public Services (BA)
- Operational Policing (Level 6 Top-up) (BSc)
- Policing Profession (CertHE)
- Professional Investigation (BSc)
- Professional Policing (BSc)
- Public Services and Social Innovation (BA)