All students must enrol before they can officially join the University.
What is enrolment?
Enrolment is the process through which you:
- Agree to be a student at the University for the whole, or part of, the academic year
- Agree to abide by the University’s Statues, Ordinances and Regulations and to pay all relevant fees (such as tuition fees).
- Create and/or amend your student record.
If you do not enrol, you will not be entitled to:
- Your student ID card
- Your course timetable and other resources needed for your programme of study
- Participate in assessments
- Receive a Council Tax Exemption Certificate (where appropriate)
- Receive your student finance (where applicable)
- Live in halls of residence (where applicable)
- Access additional University services and information
How do I enrol?
The enrolment process should take around 15 minutes.