UWTSD Sport Competition
UWTSD Swansea Business Campus are offering the opportunity to watch Swansea City in corporate hospitality at the Liberty Stadium. The University is keen on continually developing innovative, enjoyable and employment-related degrees, courses and technical industry qualifications to support the local community at both our Carmarthen and Swansea Business Campus.
Our students get the opportunity to practice practical related themes from sports coaching through to instruction, leadership and management. In 2017 the University awarded Chris Coleman with an Honorary Fellowship from his contribution to football, Wales and our local community
To show our support for professional sport within the City and the wider community we are giving away hospitality tickets to Swansea City vs Aston Villa on Wednesday 26th December 2018 (3pm KO) so the lucky winner, and 3 friends, can enjoy a direct experience of the hospitality offer at the Liberty Stadium, watch a live EFL Championship game, gain an insight into the technical and tactical aspects of a live game and the business of sport.
The offer includes: (https://www.swanseacity.com/commercial/hospitality/lt10)
- Meet and greet with Lee Trundle
- 4 free premium tickets (minimum one adult to attend)
- Pre-match interview with Club Ambassador Lee Trundle and hosted by former Swansea City favourite Vic Gomersall
- Pre-match hot food buffet (one-course)
- Half-time tea, coffee and cakes
- Post-match quiz
- Exclusive lounge access
- Souvenir Swansea City lanyard
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
For a chance to win this fantastic experience, simply book your place an our Swansea Business Campus December Open day and then attend on Saturday 1st December where the prize draw will take place.
Subjects available at our Swansea Business Campus include:
UWTSD Sport Swansea City prize draw (“the Contest”) – Terms and Conditions
- The Contest is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over other than employees of the University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) and their immediate family members or households.
- In entering the Contest, you confirm you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. UWTSD may require you to provide additional proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- To enter the Contest you must book and then attend the Swansea Business School Open Day on Saturday 1st December 2018.
- By the submitting of your completed entry:
- you will automatically be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
- you consent to the publishing of your name and picture on University of Wales Trinity Saint David’s website (www.uwtsd.ac.uk), in press releases and on the University’s social media channels if you are a prize winner;
- Entry to the Contest is free, and limited to one entry per person. No purchase of any kind is necessary for participation.
- The Contest is to any attendees of the Swansea Business School Open Day on Saturday 1st December 2018.
- Entry is limited to 1 ticket per family attending the open day.
- The prize consists of:
- Four (4) tickets to Swansea City vs Aston Villa at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday, 26th December 2018, 3pm KO. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange transport to the Liberty Stadium and any parking. No transport, parking costs or accommodation will be provided to the winner and their guests by UWTSD
- The winner of the prize will be drawn at random on Facebook Live at our Swansea Open Day on Saturday 1st December 2018 from midday.
- The winner will be announced during the Facebook Live broadcast and will also be notified by email and telephone shortly after and no later than 48 hours after the draw takes place. If the prize winner cannot be contacted and does not acknowledge the notification email of the win within 2 days of receiving the email, or if a prize winner does not comply with the Terms and Conditions, their prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another entrant.
The winner will be asked to collect their tickets from the UWTSD Business Campus or from an agreed location which will be discussed upon contacting the winner.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw the decision of UWTSD shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. UWTSD reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal value, at their discretion, if circumstances beyond UWTSD’s control make it necessary to do so.
- At any time prior to the closing date, UWTSD may hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the contest where it becomes necessary to do so. Any such cancellation or change shall be notified on www.uwtsd.ac.uk
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Sports Nutrition)
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Personal Training)
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Outdoor Fitness)
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Clinical Exercise Physiology)
- BSc Sport Therapy
- BSc Public Health
- BSc Health, Nutrition and Lifestyle
- BA Outdoor Adventure Education
- BA Physical Education
- Dip HE Nursing Studies and Health