UWTSD Home - Institutes and Academies - Institute of Education and Humanities - Institute of Education and Humanities Staff - David Stacey
Mr David Stacey PGCE, BA(Hons)
Senior Lecturer: AoLE Humanities Lead
Tel: 01792 482137
- Subject Tutor for the PGCE History programme.
- Academic tutor for the PGCE and BA Education programmes
- Chair of the Student Experience Operational Group
- Member of the Camau Research project
Dave joined UWTSD in 2017, have previously been taught History, ICT and Welsh Baccalaureate in a large Swansea comprehensive school where he held a responsibility for E-Learning across the curriculum.
Between 2014 and 2016 he was seconded to the Hwb team in Welsh Government.
He has contributed to a number of Welsh education networks, including #addcym and NetworkEdCymru, and has spoken and led workshops on various aspects of teaching and learning nationally and internationally.
- Effective teaching and learning, especially of History in the secondary school
- Curriculum development
- Digital competence and the effective use of educational technology to support and enhance learning.
- ECAD6008: Leading the learning
- ECAD7004: Researching the learning
- ECAD7003: Where am I teaching
- Member of the Camau research team, supporting the development of the progression frameworks which will underpin the new Curriculum for Wales
- Completing a Master’s Degree in Educational Assessment
- The Cwricwlwm Cymreig, History and the Story of Wales: Final Report (2013)
- Learning about Progression: Camau interim report (2018)