Mrs Laura Hutchings BA, PGCE, MA
Tel: 01792 482099
- Module leader
- Personal tutor
- Support liaison tutor
- Experience of working in primary schools and with children and young people for a number of years.
- Taught in Further Education across a wide range of subjects
- Supported adults with specific learning difficulties in Higher Education
Modules taught on
- Essential Skills for Education
- Introduction to Special Education and Inclusive Education
- Inclusion Matters
- The Enquiring Mind
- Culture, Identity and Education
- Studies in Scientific and Creative Learning
- Education Dissertation
The effects of socio-economic status on the educational attainment of primary age children.
Conducted research that focuses on the efficiency of play as an approach to learning for early years' children.
Researched children's perceptions of co-operative play and games with rules.
- Inclusion and Creativity in Education