UWTSD Home - Institutes and Academies - Institute of Education and Humanities - Institute of Education and Humanities Staff - Lilian Martin
Mrs Lilian Yuet Ling Martin MA(ed), PGCE, BSc(Hons), AMRSC, SFHEA
Strategic Lead Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Science PGCE
- Researching the Learning
- Strategic leadership of programme provision relating to Curriculum and Pedagogy in ITE.
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry Aston University
- PGCE Swansea University
- MA(ed) Swansea Met (UWTSD)
Twenty years teaching experience in secondary schools in Wales. Primarily Chemistry, Science and STEM engagement.
- Associate member of the Royal Society of Chemistry and lead contact for the RSC at UWTSD.
- Committee member of the Association for Science Education.
Science and Technology AOLE
- Anti-racism in Education
- Currently undertaking a Welsh Government funded Doctorate related to Diversity and Anti-racist Professional Learning (DARPL)
- WCLD project – Immersive technologies.
- Integration of AI and assistive technologies in education.
- My Journey towards becoming Anti-Racist Educator in Wales – DARPL
- Guide to Good Practice: Tackling Racism (ewc.wales) as co-author
- Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic histories in Wales – Atebol
- Education Festival 2022: A National Approach to Anti Racism
- Merthyr Science Meet (ASE): Keynote speaker
- Annual BAMEed Network Conference (2023): 'BAMEed Wales – Reflections from a small country'.