Timi Isaac O’Neill BA (Hons), PGCE, MA, FHEA
Tel: +44 (0) 01792 481221
Managing and teaching at the Swansea College of Art UWTSD's Film & TV course.
- Philosophical ideas into film
- Israeli Film
- Middle Eastern politics and the image
- Narrative studies
I am the festival director of the Copper Coast International Film Festival.
I have worked in Swansea College of Art UWTSD since 2008. I have taught in several departments. Currently, I am the Programme Manager of the BA Film & TV programme.
Previously to UWTSD, I worked as a freelance videographer funded by several sources (Arts Council of Wales, Joseph Rowntree foundation etc) and have directed several commercial projects. My short films have been screened at film festivals across the world.
- BAFTAS (British Association of Film, Television and Screen Studies)
- Irish Playwrights and Screenwriters Guild
- Royal Institute of Philosophy
- British Shakespeare Association
- Samuel Beckett Society
- UK Jewish Film
- Memory and identity in Jewish films
- Middle East films
- Samuel Beckett
- Jewish identity in the 21st century.
Historical trauma and imprisonment in Samuel Beckett’s short prose in Writing from the Margins: The Aesthetics of Disruption in the Irish Short Story ed by Dr C.Ryan (Cambridge Scholars, 2015)
Michel Foucault predicts the NSA's cyber Panopticon (Pending)
Resistance and freedom in the works of Samuel Beckett (Pending)
Late December feature film (2018).