Jack has always been passionate about sport and fitness and has worked in the leisure industry for over 15 years. Since retiring from rugby in 2012, Jack has taken to endurance sports and has completed Ironman Wales twice, over ten marathons and has medalled in Welsh Masters road running events.
- MSc Sports Science with Management from Swansea University
- BSc (Hons) Sports Science from Brunel University (West London)
- REPS Level 3 Advanced Fitness Instructor
- REPS Level 4 Personal Trainer
- REPS Level 4 Wright Foundation Referral Programme Consultant
- Qualification in Exercise Referral
Jason graduated from Trinity College in Carmarthen in 2004 with a BA History degree. He went on to become a Teacher of History and RE at Queen Elizabeth Cambria School / Queen Elizabeth High School in Carmarthen after completing a PGCE at Swansea Institute.