Swansea Business Campus is a modern state of the art building located in the heart of the city and is home to the Institute of Management and Health. With excellent transport links, buses stop just outside the entrance and the train station is within a short walking distance.
Courses Taught on the Swansea Business Campus
Business and Management Nursing Health and Social Care Public Services, Law, Criminology and Policing Sports Management Tourism, Events and Hospitality
State of the Art Facilities
Our latest well-equipped facilities include:
- High specification teaching rooms with top-quality audiovisual and ICT equipment.
- Costa Coffee outlet and café serving a range of hot and cold drinks, speciality sandwiches and takeaway options.
- A library that provides access to a range of flexible learning spaces to support all of our students.
- Excellent Computing facilities.
- Social spaces to meet up with friends and colleagues, as well as for important events and get-togethers.
Employability is our key focus
We take an applied employment-based approach to all our programmes. Teaching and learning is focused on real-life case studies.
You will experience innovative student-led approaches to learning delivered by professionals and academics who all have experience in the industry. We understand the real world.